Thursday, June 08, 2006

Death of a Salesman

Abu Musab al Zarqawi was a salesman, all right. He sold radical ideology and murder. Now he’s dead. What will it mean for us in Iraq? Time will tell. That’s not why I write. I write because there are many things about his death that puzzle me. There are some key players in the world that know more than they’re saying and after doing my own research into the matter on the www.chucknorrisfacts.com website I have come to one conclusion. The government is hiding the true facts surrounding the death of this butcher and madman. According to reports two (2) 500 pound bombs were dropped on a lone structure in the middle of a date palm field thus ending the madman’s life along with his spiritual advisor. I think an investigation into the whereabouts of one Chuck Norris needs to be conducted to verify if he was in Texas on the day of the strike or in Iraq! I believe Zarqawi was not killed by mere 500-pounders, but in fact he was killed by the terminal velocity round house kick of an air delivered Chuck Norris! Think on this for a time. It’s entirely plausible…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question is: How did the Iraqi's respond to his sudden demise?

CA Marine said...

Today I was out in the local towns and villages doing water assessments and was approached on numerous occasions by thankful Iraqis. They thanked me for getting Zarqawi like I did it personally. It was touching to be a recipient of gratitude. Right after they thanked me they started complaining about power, food, etc, etc.
Just another day in Iraq...

C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

The AF pilot needs to be given credit. He had the tactical choice of 2000lb or 500lb bomb he could drop.

2000lb = equals a 50ft crater and flesh fragments. A 500lb bomb leave the bldg intact and some great intel left about.

Good Show To All - but special kudos the AF pilot who made the right choice!

Anonymous said...

Steven Seagal begs to differ. What they did was drop his latest album on the house. You saw the damage. That's what listening to "Love Doctor" or "Talk to My A$$" will do to you. All in a good cause, though.

Anonymous said...

Ken Shamrock must've done the bandito in. Why else would he have been too tired to fight off the poundin delivered by Tito Ortiz.
Yes, this must have been the work of Ken Shamrock...

H-OOORAHHH!

-RLN