Monday, July 11, 2005

Terrorist Attacks in London...

Okay, so London was attacked. What's the media asking? Who's fault is it...
Well one guess..
Lack of security? No
The war on Terror? No
The war in Iraq? Quite possibly
How about the terrorists? Hell no

It's President Bushes fault!

2 comments:

The Boomerang said...

Actually, Sgt. ( though I am not yet adept at guessing rank from quality of opinions) I think you'll find we blame Tony Blair as well.

Turns out these were home grown sucide bombers, which means the disenfranchisement of young muslims, and ilegal war, and racist speak from politians as well. It all could have been avoid if we had stuck to what I believe you boys call 'due process'.

Cheers

Lucecilla

CA Marine said...

That's great. Thanks for visiting my blog and giving me a walloping good insult as well (slightly veiled though it was). I won’t try guessing your “rank” by your uneducated opinion and misspellings (apparently they don’t have spelling rules in the UK what with all the “e”s on the end of your words and all…), but I am excited that you spent some time leaving one (an opinion that is). As for due process I will keep that in mind, and I guess illegal wars are our specialty, remember our revolution…
Have a bloody nice day!