I take pause this Christmas eve to remember all of my fallen comrades who will not be with their families this Christmas. I pray for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and vow to continue the work we started on together. We are, unlike main steam media would have you believe, making progress in both Iraq and Afghanistan and we are making a difference in the world.
I am fortunate enough to be able to spend this Christmas with family and friends, to see the bright faces of my children as we celebrate this holy day, and take time to count my many blessings. I want to wish a Merry Christmas to you all!
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year sugar.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and yours. Enjoy the time you have left here to the fullest.
S/F
Post a Comment